About XPERITUS Insurance Brokers Private Limited
XPERITUS Insurance Brokers Private Limited (XPERITUS) is an Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) registered Composite Insurance Broker bearing IRDAI License No. 255 valid till: 26/03/2025 (Renewable).
XPERITUS Insurance Brokers Private Limited is an unlisted private company incorporated on 03/09/2003 under the Companies Act 1956 with its registered office / head office / principal office at 601, A Wing, Parekh Mahal, Veer Nariman Road, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020, Maharashtra, India.
Terms & Conditions
- XPERITUS: Shall mean Xperitus Insurance Brokers Private Limited sometimes referred to as “us” and “we”.
- USER/USERS: Shall mean entities who shall use the websites / portals / mobile applications. Also often referred to as “you”, “your”, “customer”, “proposer”, “insured” depending up on the services availed.
- INSURERS: Shall mean insurance companies licensed by IRDAI
- TPA: Shall mean Third Party Administrator licensed by IRDAI.
- Resources: Shall include websites / portals / mobile applications operated by XPERITUS including Xperitusinsure.com & Xperitusinsure.net and norisx.com along with its mobile applications on Android Play Store & iOS App Store.
Terms & Conditions
The Service offered by XPERITUS is intended for USERS who are 18 years of age or older and who is of sound mind and is not disqualified from contracting by any law in India. USERS understands that they are entering into a legally binding contract with the INSURER by choosing to buy the policy.
Customer Due Diligence
You acknowledge and consent to XPERITUS conducting due diligence for financial transactions on the website, and obtaining mandatory KYC information as required by law. You agree to provide sufficient information / documents to establish your identity for purpose of transacting with INSURERS.
Description of Service
XPERITUS provides various insurance, claims and risk management services through its website Xperitusinsure.com & portals Xperitusinsure.net and norisx.com along with its mobile applications on Android Play Store & iOS App Store.
These services may include providing insurance requirement and related documents, generating premium quotations for required insurance requirement, comparing coverages across product offerings, buying policies, downloading policies & related documents, intimating claims, managing claims, managing account and also includes sending & receiving electronic communication relating to any of these services over email, SMS, WhatsApp and any other social media channels.
When USERS provide their personal or contact details on any of XPERITUS websites / portals / mobile applications, they acknowledge and agree to their interest in availing and purchasing the chosen services. Moreover, XPERITUS has the right to contact USERS through electronic means or phone to comprehend their interest in the selected products and services and to fulfil their demand.
USERS also acknowledge that XPERITUS has the right to disclose their details to insurance companies, who may contact them via email / telephone / SMS / WhatsApp etc. for information and sales.
Furthermore, USERS understand and agree to receive transactions related, services related & promotional materials from XPERITUS via email or SMS or WhatsApp etc.
These communication services / channels / tools are provided and maintained by third party. Communication via these channels / tools are not guaranteed to be secure or confidential. Avoid sharing personally identifying or sensitive information. These communication services / channels / tools may be unavailable or delayed at times. XPERITUS is not responsible for any losses or damages arising from delays or lack of availability of these communication services / channels / tools. XPERITUS is not responsible for consequences of delayed or undelivered messages.
We intend to provide you an internet enabled platform where you can view, compare and purchase insurance products and avails other related services. We make all attempts to provide accurate information on the premiums charged by various INSURERS and the broad terms and conditions governing the insurance policy.
XPERITUS at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept any proposal placed by the USER through the website without assigning any reason thereof.
Any contract to provide any service by XPERITUS is not complete until full money towards the policy is received from the USER and accepted by the INSURER and a policy thereof is issued by the INSURER.
The USER shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the INSURER from whom the USER buys the insurance policy, including terms and conditions set forth in the policy document.
Using XPERITUS resources
You agree to use websites / portals / mobile applications solely for their intended purposes and in accordance with the terms of agreement, as well as all applicable laws, regulations, and commonly accepted online practices and guidelines. You understand that:
- The USER understands and agrees that the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that XPERITUS does not assume any responsibility for deletions, mis-delivery or failure to store any USER communications or personalized settings.
- To access our websites / portals / mobile applications, you may need to provide accurate and up-to-date information about yourself, such as your name, address, contact details, and relevant identification documents.
- By providing your information, you authorize us to access your records from the appropriate authority for the purpose of facilitating your transaction with us.
- You are responsible for keeping your login information confidential and for all activities that occur under your account.
- Accessing our resources through any means other than those we provide is strictly prohibited.
- You are solely responsible for any unauthorized activities you engage in and any resulting consequences, losses, or damages incurred by us.
- XPERITUS aims to provide accurate and unbiased information about insurance products and services, but we cannot be held responsible for any discrepancies in the information presented on our website or mobile application. All information on the XPERITUS website/portals/mobile applications is subject to change without notice.
- Customers are solely responsible for understanding the limitations and risks associated with insurance policies, and we do not accept any liability for such cases.
- Customers acknowledge that their association with the XPERITUS websites / portals / mobile applications is solely at their own discretion and risk.
- Customers are solely responsible for the authenticity of information provided & documents uploaded on our websites / portals / mobile applications, and we act only as a facilitator.
Online Availability of resources
No guarantee or warranty is provided regarding the online availability of any of the websites / portals / mobile applications of XPERITUS. They may become unavailable for online access at any time.
- You declare that all information provided by you and proposed insured persons is true and complete to the best of your knowledge.
- USER hereby declares and undertakes that if there is any change in information as provided in this proposal, then the same would be conveyed to the respective INSURER immediately failing which it is agreed and understood by the USER that the benefits under the policy would stand forfeited at the discretion of the INSURER.
- You allow the insurer’s authorized representatives to seek medical information from hospitals or medical practitioners attended by you or any proposed insured person concerning any disease, illness, or injury required for policy issuance.
- USER hereby undertakes that if any of the statements are found to be false or incorrect, the benefits under the policy / policies would stand forfeited at the discretion of the INSURER.
Payment of Premium
- We tie up with various INSURERS for facilitating the customers to view and purchase the product online. On clicking the purchase button, you shall be directed to the payment gateway of the concerned INSURER wherein you will be requested to enter certain details for making the payment.
- We do not collect any details from you pertaining to your credit card / debit card / net banking / wallet or any other modes of payment made by you. You are requested not to divulge your bank account nos., passwords, credit card no, debit card no, etc. to XPERITUS or to any of it employees.
- All payment relation information is directly exchanged between you and the payment gateway facilitator. Payment towards insurance premiums should be made only through your bank account or a joint account in your name.
- Commencement of risk cover under the policy is subject to on acceptance of the proposal by the INSURER and receipt and realisation of premium by respective INSURER.
- In the event of reversal of online payment, non-realisation of the cheque or non-receipt of the amount of premium by the INSURER, the policy shall be deemed cancelled ab-initio and XPERITUS & INSURER shall not be responsible for any liabilities of whatsoever nature under this policy.
- All refunds will be processed by the INSURER to the bank account used to remit payment of insurance premium.
- USER hereby confirm that all premiums have been/will be paid from bonafide sources and no premium have been/will be paid out of proceeds of crime related to any of the offence listed in Prevention of Money Laundering Act,2002.
- We strive to provide you a soft copy of the insurance policy as issued by the INSURER immediately on making the payment and in case it is not possible to issue the policy immediately after making the payment, we shall provide the policy copy within 15 working days from the date of making the payment.
- In case the policy cannot be issued due to insufficiency of data provided or for any other reason whatsoever, our executive will contact you for the required details / documents as required by the insurance company.
- The contents of the policy document form the basis of the policy issued to you, so it’s important to ensure you’ve disclosed all material facts and information. If any material facts are not disclosed or withheld, the policy becomes void ab initio, and no claims will be considered, and the premium will be forfeited by the INSURER.
- USER is advised to read the detailed policy terms and conditions on receipt of the policy.
- If you disagree or want to make changes in the policy, please inform the INSURER within 15 days of receiving this document normally referred to as Freelook period. If you don’t respond within 15 days, INSURER will assume you agree with the information provided in the policy..
- Any insurance claim under the policy made by the USER shall be admissible entirely based upon the policy terms and conditions and acceptance by the INSURER of the same.
NoRisx EB Portal & Mobile App
- NoRisx EB Portal & Mobile Apps makes it easy for HR to handle group insurance policies for their employees. With NoRisx, you can provide your employees with easy access to their policy information and claims services, all in one place. With NoRisx, you can easily add or remove employees, update policy information, and track claims status.
- For employees, NoRisx provides easy access to their policy information, including coverage details, benefits, and claims history. Employees can easily submit claims and track their status, without the need for time-consuming phone calls or paperwork.
- NoRisx EB Portal & Mobile Apps are linked with the insurers and TPAs APIs for getting the information and documents relating to policies, members, claims, network hospitals and CD Accounts. These APIs are also used to intimate claims and share claims documents to Insurers and TPAs.
- Please be advised that the services provided through insurers and TPAs APIs are subject to their availability. We cannot guarantee that the APIs will be available at all times and may encounter interruptions or delays.
- We make every effort to ensure the reliability and availability of our APIs, but we cannot be held responsible for any damages or losses that may occur as a result of their unavailability.
Limitation of Liability
- XPERITUS is an insurance broker licensed by IRDA and acts as an intermediary between customers and insurers. XPERITUS provides information displayed on the website for the customers to make informed decisions, however, it is not to be considered as advice.
- XPERITUS is not an insurer and therefore cannot control or prevent changes made by the insurers. XPERITUS does not take any responsibility for the services provided by the insurer, nor is liable for any aspect of the arrangement between the insurer and the customer.
- XPERITUS is not liable for any loss or damages suffered by any user due to human or data entry errors or any information contained herein. The information provided by XPERITUS is on an “AS IS” basis, and no warranties, expressed or implied, are made regarding the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability, or applicability of the information to a particular situation. The users are advised to verify the accuracy of all information before undertaking any reliance on such information.
- XPERITUS shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the services that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond XPERITUS’s control.
- Above limitation of liability also applies to directors, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, officers and employees of XPERITUS.
- XPERITUS may provide links to other websites or resources. However, XPERITUS has no control over the content, availability, or privacy practices of these sites and resources. As such, XPERITUS cannot endorse or be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
- It is important to note that XPERITUS shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such website or resource. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of any information, opinions, advice, or other content available on or through these sites or resources.
- In using XPERITUS’s websites / portals / mobile applications, the user acknowledges and agrees that XPERITUS is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and that XPERITUS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such website or resource.
Copyright and Trademarks
Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images, trademarks and logos appearing on the site are the property of XPERITUS or respective INSURERS and are protected under applicable laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously prosecuted and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In case any of the conditions are invalid, void or unenforceable, the court should try to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the unenforceable condition will be treated as separate from the rest of the conditions.
This agreement and the relationship between USER and XPERITUS will be governed by Indian laws, and any legal proceedings will be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.
XPERITUS’s failure to take action against a breach does not waive its right to act against subsequent or similar breaches, and there are no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
This agreement supersedes any prior agreements between you and XPERITUS regarding the use of XPERITUS resources.