At XPERITUS, we understand the significance of safeguarding your privacy. As such, we are fully committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of all information belonging to our users.
We would like to inform you of the type of information we may collect, and how this information is utilized in connection with the services offered through our Website. Please note that any relevant information will only be shared with our authorized business partners for policy solicitation process, pre/post-sale servicing, claim servicing, and other services permitted under applicable laws.
By using XPERITUS Online Platforms & Resources, you agree that Xperitus Insurance Brokers Private Limited (including its authorized representatives and business partners) may contact you via email, phone or SMS or WhatsApp for the following purposes:
- To offer you services related to products you have opted for
- To provide product information and education
- To inform you about promotional offers on the website or from business partners
- For other communications permitted under applicable law
You agree to receive such communications even if you are registered with do-not-disturb services. This authorization will remain in effect until your account is deactivated by either you or XPERITUS.
We use your information in order to:
- Respond to your queries or requests and process your orders or applications
- Administer agreements with business partners for insurance solicitation, pre/post-sale services, claims, other permissible services
- Offer group insurance and wellness programs to your employer
- Send information about insurance company promotions or new features (as allowed)
- Send you service alerts and communications
- Share data with third parties for permitted purposes
- Improve the website and services
- Address problems with services
- Comply with legal obligations
We may collect non-personally identifiable information about users such browser name, operating system, name of ISP, etc., with the goal of improving our Service.
Sharing your personal information
- We may disclose personal information with other corporate entities, such as insurance companies, Third-Party Administrators, and affiliates, to help us provide you necessary services or carry out activities like identifying identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts. We may also share your information with these third parties to provide joint or co-branded services if you have given us permission to do so.
- Additionally, we may disclose personal information when required by law or requested by a court, government agency, or authority for purposes such as identity verification, prevention, detection, investigation (including cyber incidents), and prosecution of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that they are necessary for enforcing our Terms and Conditions and complying with applicable laws and regulations.
- XPERITUS shall transfer information about you in case XPERITUS is acquired by or merged with another company.
XPERITUS employs appropriate technical and organizational security measures at all times to protect the information collected from users. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, XPERITUS cannot guarantee the absolute security of this information. Further, users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their login credentials, and may not provide these credentials to any third party.
There may be other sites linked to XPERITUS’ online platforms and resources. The personal information that you provide to those other sites is not the property of XPERITUS. Those other sites may have different privacy practices, and you are encouraged to read the privacy policies of any other website you visit.
In the event of any complaint / grievance kindly immediately get in touch with our Grievance Officer at email@example.com. In the event your grievance is not resolved within 14 days kindly get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org.